Have you heard of them? … These seemingly magical energy centers in our bodies?
It’s not magic.
It does correlate with spirituality, however.
Side note… Spirituality is a term that is unnecessary to me. Why? Because we are all spirits. We all have souls and a connection to nature and GOD, which is spirituality. But leave it to someone else to explain it, and they will tell you that’s personal, “spiritual practice.” Honestly, if you practice religion or any other manifestation, peace, or divinity practice, then you are engaging in spirituality. Even an atheist has a spirit/soul but may reject certain beliefs and practices. *End personal note*
Back to chakras…
I like to think of them conceptually. Thinking conceptually creates a deeper understanding for me because, to me, chakras are similar to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs (did you know that humans have needs that MUST be met in order to live a good life free of illness and struggle?).
Chakras are energy centers in our bodies.
The seven main chakras are:
- The root chakra is our base chakra and deals with our basic needs, stability, and security.
- The sacral chakra tells us about our emotions, enjoyment of life, and relationships.
- Solar Plexus
- The solar plexus is about will, esteem, power, and confidence.
- The heart chakra is a powerful chakra dealing with love, healing, balance, and alignment.
- The throat chakra is about communication, expression, and vibrations.
- Third Eye/Brow
- The brow chakra deals with visualization, imagination, and manifestation.
- The crown chakra is where we experience thoughts, transcendence, consciousness, and divine connection.
Chakras are used in the holistic health field. Why? Because imbalances in chakras clue us in to life issues that, when solved, help us lead a life of purpose, joy, abundance, manifestation, and many other desirable qualities of life.
You’ll hear about chakras in Yogic philosophy. You will also find energy workers, like Reiki practitioners, who use the chakras to provide alternative medicine.
Like all other aspects of your Health and Wellness Journey, your exploration of chakras is unique to you and provides information specific to your life.
Like all other Health and Wellness tools, I encourage seeking assistance with your chakra exploration. It can be fun, but it is also serious.
Sending you loving light and well wishes ✨🙏🏾